Our Aim is to assist individuals and families from the Dublin 17 area, in addressing the issue of problematic drug and alcohol use, so that they can live a life free from the problems caused by these substances.
We do this by:
- Providing Drop-In services, five mornings a week for individuals to make initial contact.
- Providing one to one support to individuals including key working, care planning and case management.
- Offering counselling and therapeutic support by qualified and registered counsellors to individuals and groups.
Facilitating various psychosocial support and educational groups for individuals looking to address their addiction
- Seeking Safety for dealing with trauma and addiction simultaneously
- Alcohol Relapse Prevention group
- Dealing with Conflict
- Women’s group
- Programme for Change
- Art courses
- Yoga courses
Offering a crisis intervention service to individuals contemplating suicide or engaging in self-harm. All of our staff are trained in the ASIST suicide intervention model.
Operating an outreach service to individuals and families affected by drug and alcohol use across several settings in the Dublin 17 area.
- street outreach
- detached outreach
- home visits
- and also working with other agencies
Provision of a Family Support Service to parents, siblings, partners of those involved in addiction, both individual and group.
Provision of Holistic therapies, massage, full body acupuncture, meditation, mindfulness to assist people in dealing with their own or family member’s addiction.
Education and Information programmes on drug and drug/alcohol related issues, for schools, youth services and other organisations in the area.